Contract: Full-time / Part-time
Location: Kyobashi, Osaka
- Must currently reside in Japan (You need to obtain a working visa if you are not from Japan)
- Good Communication Skills
- Management experience
- English (Business Level)
- University or higher level degree
You may be responsible for the following duties:
- Working closely with an attorney
- A variety of tasks related to patent procedures
- Assigned tasks differ from department to department
- Supporting colleagues
- Handle your task swiftly and accurately
Job experiences are not required but preferred.
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, Japanese National Holidays including New Year’s Holidays, Summer Holidays
** Your working hours and salary can be negotiated.
Ready to apply now?
Email your CV, academic results to the Hiring Director